IPSO is always keen to encourage new members to join and to provide a forum and enhance communication between surgeons who specialize in children’s cancer.
Members of the society enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced Annual Meeting registration fee
- Access to IPSO scholarship
- Access to exclusive members area on IPSO website
- Newsletter (bi-annual)
- Society news & email announcements
- Right to vote on-line for IPSO officers and policy changes **
- Educational programs sponsored by IPSO
- Access to SOSIDO a weekly listing of newly published paediatric oncology publications
- Access to IPSO membership directory
**Young Surgeon Member will not be able to vote for IPSO officers and policy changes
Associate Member – Surgeons who are not specifically committed to paediatric oncology, but would like to take advantage of the benefits of the organization, and non-surgical specialists who have a role in the provision of surgical care to children with cancer.
Fees – 80 euros
Young Surgeon Member – Members may be qualified surgeons, surgeons-in-training or residents with an inclination for paediatric surgical oncology, and whose age shall be 40 years or less.
Fees – 80 euros (for 2 years = 40euros/year)
LICs Member – no difference between Associate, Regular and Young Surgeons.
Fees – 40euros
If you wish to apply or renew your IPSO membership, click to apply and make online payment.
If you wish to know about how to join IPSO membership or may have any other membership and payment related questions, click to to know more about IPSO membership.