- To further the science and art of the surgical management of children and young adults with cancer, striving to establish worldwide excellence.
- To provide an educational forum for surgeons who treat children and young adults with cancer.
- To ensure that each adult and young child with cancer has access to state of the art surgical management, and to global dissemination of best practices.
- To promote and assist joint projects with other professional organisations, such as co-operative clinical trials and educational projects in order to improve the care and outcome of children and young adults with cancer.
- To advocate for appropriate palliative care strategies and long term follow up for children and young adults with cancer.
Click here to watch our mission video.