Help to login:
If you already have a IPSO account please log into your account by using your email address (or your username in case auf have define one) and your password you have set up.
- If you forgot your password, please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- If you do not know which email address you have used for your account please use as well the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- The account number cannot be used for login, only your email addresses you have added to you account and your user name if you have entered one.
Help to setup a new account:
- If you do not have an IPSO account yet, please click on ‘Create Account‘ and fill in the short IPSO Account Setup Form. You will receive an auto-email with a unique activation link.
- If you do not receive this email, please first have a look in your spam folder and if it is not there either please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the activation link manually.
- Once you receive the auto-email, click on the link and proceed to register your IPSO account. On submission you will get a unique account number.
- Once your IPSO account is setup, you can directly apply for IPSO membership.